Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Here goes

I have a friend, I guess had a friend, not sure anymore, last time I saw him we had less in common than ever, but I digress. He is an extraordinarily smart guy, eloquent in both prose and speech and I love reading his blog and it has lead me to other blogs and all of a sudden these people who may or may not exist have formed a part of my otherwise unbearable day to day life.

Perhaps it is just that he is such an extraordinary person that he has the privilege of getting to know this circle of wise, witty and often debased people, who knows, but I thought, for a while at least, I would put my two cents in, until told to “shut the fuck up you snivelling little sook”.. which, I imagine should not take long.

Any who, going to post this, I don’t really imagine it will work, computers and I don’t always see eye to eye … wish me luck (not that you will see this if it does not work the first time)

3 Comments:

Blogger The Book Grocer said...

Dude, I love it! Keep it up, and what is this past tense business?

10:12 PM  
Blogger Freelancer said...

Well done so far, Scary. But now we need to know your likey-likeys. Please complete your profile.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Freelancer said...

And convince Booky to get a picture. He doesn't listen to me.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home