Thursday, July 07, 2005

Nothing to complain about, but that willn’t stop me …

Thought I might share some background, I am a mid to late twenties (read thirty this year) accountant with a personality to match, that is completely bereft of one. There is nothing particularly wrong with my existence, but by the same token there is nothing right with it either.

With a complete indifference towards the day job and an insatiable need to dull the pain with alcohol, you could ostensibly time my life with your wrist watch, or mayhaps a fob watch for the more hoity-toity of you.

I have lived in good ol’ Sydney town now for nigh on seven years and hate it with a complete lack of passion. With the exception of people I have worked with (who up and leave anyway), I don’t know a soul here (can you hear that? It’s the worlds smallest violin in the background).

Being a personality challenged accountant, who, in case you were wondering has little wherewithal and a face only a mother could love (at least I think she does, she seems to when I go to visit her in the country, for all I know the rest of the year she’s thinking “what the fuck have I delivered to this world”) there are no women of the opposite sex in my life.

Having said that, I did go to lunch with a girl once, I thought it was great, took the day off work (actually told the boss I had a date so I willn’t be in, yes I said “willn’t”, I can not stand the words won’t or shan’t), thought lunch went swimmingly, turns out she hated me, did not return my call the next day, oh well. On the bright side it saved her the time it would normally take some to get sick of me.

So as you can see I actually have nothing of any real consequence to say, but an overwhelming desire to tell someone…..

If I think of something witty, smart or smutty to say I’ll get back to you…

Anon…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home