Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Track 5

I'm so happy because today I've found my friends they're in my head (oft times, actually a great deal of time, is spent arguing in my head with the people I once knew and will always respect, who are so much smarter than I could ever be, I miss them (yes that includes you, however, in my head, sometimes, I will win an argument))
I'm so ugly but that's okay cause so are you (considering the duality of self, this is an apt description of both me and this thing that carries me)
We've broken our mirrors (last weekend, I managed to drop and smash to tiny pieces the only hand held mirror in my abode)
Sunday morning is everyday for all I care and I'm not scared (maintaining an outlook of complete indifference to everything, coupled with the realisation of the absolute inevitability of existence is the only thing keeping me here. If I cared, I would be completely fucked)
I'm so lonely but that's okay I shaved my head (this is probably more the practical side of me, it’s quicker to cut my hair than it would be to find a barber and hell, you can't really stuff it up and if you do, oh well, what ever)
And I'm not sad (okay that’s a lie)
And just maybe I'm to blame for all I've heard but I'm not sure (it is well know to anyone who has met me that it’s my fault, what ever the it de jour may be, I may not have had any influence, it may not have been my decision, but …. (and that annoys me sometimes))
I'm so excited, I can't wait to meet you there... (if only she read this blog, she might have understood)
But I don't care (being of the mtv generation I feel neither highs nor lows)
I'm so horny but that's okay... My will is good (hope is a four letter word)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home