Thursday, July 28, 2005

Working Life

The older I get, the more I find people to be very strange creatures indeed. This could be more of an indictment on me than the rest of the world, but let’s work on the presupposition that I’m right.

I find myself working in an office environment where the automatic reaction to anything slightly out of the ordinary is twofold, first is to PANIC, then blame the general dogs body, me. Don’t get me wrong, I am a professionally qualified accountant, but best described as GDB.

Now, if you have read any of the previous drivel I have written, (which I doubt, actually, I doubt you exist in the first place, but that is a psychotic episode for anther time) you would no doubt be aware that I, like Lisa, am of the MTV generation and feel neither highs nor lows, making reactions like this to such insignificant events unfathomable to me.

So I say, THEY ARE ALL MAD, every single one of them….. MAD LIKE DUCKS.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Book Grocer said...

I want specifics. Name names. Recount incidents. Speak of dodged missiles.

Stat.

6:42 PM  
Blogger scaryasakitten said...

Dude, come on you know the gig

IWD .. W T F have you done to the email.
SAAK .. nothing, why?
IWD .. i can't find the one i just wrote, w t f did you do!
SAAK .. you're looking in the deleted box

KLM .. Why T F was this document misfiled
SAAK .. i don't actually do the filing
KML .. SAAK (obviously she did not call me SAAK) that's just a fucking cop out, smart alex answer!

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home