Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Another day meanders by..

Just another lazy, dog dangling, afternoon here in the world of SAAK. The boss, his spawn of satin wife and their demonic offspring have bailed to the ski fields, my offsider is off studying, the receptionist is away ill and tweedle dee and tweedle dumb are out to a lunch.

During the six smokos taken today, I have been watching the passers by, not in a scary “I wonder how your skin would look as a tux” kind of way, but more in a “what the fuck have you got to look so happy about” way.

By my reckoning, one in ten people would have passed by with an inane grin on their face and I wonder, could life actually be that good … or do you just not have sense enough to know any better.

This second proposition seems far more likely, but then, if you don’t know the world sucks and life is difficult mayhap it’s possible to amble down life’s highway grinning all the way. If you think your happy are you?

Utopia via oblivion, I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home