Thursday, October 20, 2005

Now that’s what I call a job interview.

A friend of SAAK’s father called out of the blue this week. This conversation ensued..

“I’m in England at the moment, but will be back Wednesday, would like to catch up”
SAAK “Sure”.
“How about we have a few beers and go over some things”
SAAK “Good plan”

Meeting

“So, I hear you're in need of a job”
SAAK “haven’t really started looking, going to take some time off”
“How about another beer”
SAAK “I’ve not said no to a beer yet and don’t intend starting now”

Later

“I’ve got a position for you when ever you want to start”
SAAK “How about January?”
“Done, how about another beer?”

So it looks like SAAK is going to be a country boy for a while, well this city existence has not worked thus far … why not.

I knew something would fall out of the sky…..

3 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Well done yaself! Now please direct me the part of the sky where the job offers fall from.:P

10:06 PM  
Blogger scaryasakitten said...

Steph, this was a job offer from out of nowhere, however, the job is in the middle of nowhere. On the bright side, when you get to my age, you kind of get over the "high life" of ole Sydney town.

Someone pass me my zimmer frame and high pants

10:37 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

over Sydney? Bite your tounge!! lol, good luck with the move and new job. I'm sure you'll do well.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home