Thursday, September 22, 2005

Relatively quite week…

The beginning of the working week here in SAAKland this week looked somewhat ominous … Special K was trying to explain how “all the kids of today are all hermaphra … hermaphra .. you know, boys who want to look like girls”, don’t ask long story … but, over all, things panned out okay this week.

To SAAK re updating Norton on her computer “I don’t see a fucking key on this site, is it secure? Do you see the key when you update them?” SAAK “I generally don’t look” Special K “I guess it doesn’t fucking matter when you’re using someone else’s card” SAAK “I normally use mine when I update these” Special K “well … fucking good”

It seems however, that other members of staff have been benefiting from the pearls of wisdom being dropped like … well, dung, when you think about it… dropped like steaming dung all over the place.

To MOS re his new baby daughter “You should just get (inset innocent wife’s name here) to stop breast feeding….i stopped breast feeing when my kids were two days old” “I was never breast fed”. (That is an endorsement if ever there was one). The whole atrocious advice thing, coupled with having to hear her say breast again and again (Don't get me wrong, I love breasts and hate anyone who makes me hate them) is all bad.

On this point, have I told you about Kayla’s (her now 5 year old daughter) birthday? To SAAK (12.30pm on a Wednesday) a heavily pregnant Special K “I I I I I I’ve just got to go” SAAK “Okay, see you tomorrow”….. Special K (on the phone 5.20) “Just tell (insert MDs name here) I’ve had it” SAAK “Sorry….” Special K “I’ve had the kid…(phone hangs up). Friday .. same week 11.30 Special K “Morning .. It’s with the nanny”.

To MOS re her daughter “I’m encouraging her to become a neonatal surgeon” (SHE’S 5!!!)

SKFF tomorrow, Special K Free Friday, hooray!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:08 AM  
Blogger scaryasakitten said...

Come on Spammy McSpamer, this is no good. At least when you were trying to flog me a dating service it was something useful that I actually need !!! Be gone with you and your false promises of other people being out there!!!

1:13 AM  
Blogger scaryasakitten said...

Sorry Muffin, yes there is a code, this has been a long running saga here in SAAKland, since I thought no one was reading this shite, I cease putting in the key.

10:52 PM  
Blogger scaryasakitten said...

If you find yourself twiddling your thumbs, the saga commenced (well the blogged version) August 12. The actual saga has been running for 6 years.

11:18 PM  
Blogger scaryasakitten said...

As an aside, I don't recall using the word "good". All I’m saying is don't get your hopes up, I do dislike disappointing people, used to it, just don't like it.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home