Thursday, September 15, 2005

Things that were learnt today …

1) Never 'volunteer' to do jobs that you don’t have to, this is the response … to the MD about SAAK “you can’t really blame him… he does not know what the fuck he’s doing..”
2) Don’t expect praise for a good job. When it turned out that what I had done was exactly correct and her attempt to “fix” this non-existent issue had nearly fucked it up completely we got this ..re the contact in question “… that fucking girl just does not like dealing with me … she just fucking hates me .. I prefer the other guy” … “she fucking loves you though … she wants fucking phone sex with you …”
3) Always expect the blame .. to SAAK “I didn’t want you to get me involved in the fucking first place ..”
4) Don’t try to defend yourself .. SAAK “actually..” Special K “don’t be a smart arse”

Mmmm .. pearls of wisdom that can make the otherwise unbearable marginally less unbearable.

4 Comments:

Blogger scaryasakitten said...

Ahhh spam... makes me feel far more loved that I actually am.

12:17 AM  
Blogger The Book Grocer said...

Ah, reminisces... The idea of being Mark Latham naked in a room full of paddle-bat wielding ALP breanch-stackers appeals more than a return to the cancerous infestation of hatred that is E&L. Do pass on my very worst to those scum. Attach your resignation letter for maximum satisfaction.

10:21 PM  
Blogger scaryasakitten said...

As they say BookBook, a spoonful of sugar and a healthy overdose of Absolut and indifference can make all the difference.

12:48 AM  
Blogger The Book Grocer said...

Where's the update? She has been at work all week, no?

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home