Tuesday, August 23, 2005

A new take on customer and supplier relations …..

Not being a particularly creative individual, I thought I would continue with the theme of the last couple of posts, with that in mind I present to you the Office manager / Boss’s Wife / Spawn of Satan’s take on how best to manage clients and suppliers …..


“There is no need to be nice to these people, at all, lets just dick them around”

Speaking (yelling actually) to (at) some poor lady “its wrong, its wrong, its what’s his name doing a shitty job”

To same lady(after half an hour yelling at them) “oh, I may have to apoligise (without actually doing so), it seems I may have been mistaken”

To MD re a client (said with a very derisive tone) “... that client is just high maintenance” (something about pots and kettles comes to mind)

To MOS “..instead of harassing you I’m calling people up today”

to MD re IT Supplier: " i'm so fucking.... im so fucking angry.... fucking angry at the fucking level of professionalism"

To the bank “there is no such thing as a miscellaneous debit, it’s just the bank taking money miscellaneously”

To australia post “I hear what you are saying, but it does not jive with what I understand”

Still to australia post: "I DON'T UNDERSTAND!! I DONT UNDERSTAND!! fine... i understand that.... WHAT!?"

Apparently randomly and very calmly "..shall i threaten them?" MD "who"

To MD (who was not actually there at the time) Special K: "you wanna draft some stuff so i can send some stuff?"

To supplier. "What are you doing girl? stupid cowface"

“don’t be nice to that bitch, just be a c u n t, it's the way of the commercial world”

“I just can stand people being arrogant.. you know what I mean?” (are you joking?)

re office water filter change: "i,i,i dont even use it, so if other people start getting sick, we'll change it then"

Overlapping conversations Special K to MD “we need a new manager… get rid of vince” at the same time on the mobile MD “hi vince”

Re a client “and he sounds fat”

To MD “should I call and find out what the word on the street is?” MD “about what” Special K “I don’t know .. anything” MD “SHUT UP”

To an account manger over the phone “ so you’re just making notes on your computer now saying I’m a difficult customer, aren’t you, that’s what you’re doing right!!”

You've never heard anything quite as funny as special k going nuts at a girl by the unfortunate name of Honey, "you're just fucking wrong Honey!!!, Honey … never call me again!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home