Friday, September 02, 2005

And so it begins ...

With the dark clouds again appearing on the SAAK horizons, its time to reflect over the week that was, the week that saw Satan return with all her fury and the memories of the before times flooding back as vividly as though they had never faded.

During the last four days, luckily there was a short stay of execution on Monday, just life fucking with me, that God bloke really is a vengeful and hate filled cunt. (so lucky I’m agnostic, otherwise I’d be going straight to hell, oh yeah, that’s right, already the fuck here), SAAK has felt the wrath including, but not limited to.

Special K “Why the fuck isn’t the MDs Norton Antivirus working” SAAK “I don’t know, I don’t use his computer” Special K “That’s no fucking excuse”

Special K “Why the fuck are all these boxes here” SAAK “we stopped using the offsite archive” Special K “I don’t fucking care..”

Special K “Why are all these files here” SAAK *stares blankly not knowing the answer* Special K “Fucking answer me…..”

That god for weekends, two days in a row where it’s okay to sit at a pub and read the paper from 12.01 pm onwards !!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

I feel I should add that I printed out all the Special K posts below and read them on the bus. They brought on hysterical laughter. I have decided (since I obviously don't have to deal with her personally) that she is a BRILLIANT evil character for some sort of play\show\etc. Can I steal all those lines she muttered? PLEASE? I will credit your office accordingly. Heh.

6:10 PM  
Blogger scaryasakitten said...

Jess, you can have them, keep them and use them as you see fit. Just never, ever, ever include any implication of my involvement (until the royalties come rolling in that is).

9:52 PM  
Blogger scaryasakitten said...

Jess, *raises hand politely and waits patiently for Jess’s attention* you must however promise me that they will only be used for good .... or profit ... or to piss-off someone who really irks you… *lowers hand and allows others their turn*

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home