Thursday, October 06, 2005

Let me count the ways…

Having been in the countryside for several days (loads of fun at sisters wedding, if this accounting thing does not pan out, I think I’ll become an Emcee, perhaps not) .. and having had a case of the sick like dogs for a couple more, SAAK has been in a Special K free zone for a week now…. Oh the bliss, but in that special SAAK kind of way, there is always something to drivel about.

Sorry sidetracked, my point is, every time I come back from the country I wonder, WHY? I thought, perhaps a pros and cons list of good ole Sydney town might be in order.

Pro – Lots of people.
Con – No one to talk to.

Pro – Lots of pretty woman
Con – They all seem to have discernment.

Pro – Lots of stuff
Con – Stuff is usually a long way away and damn expensive.

Pro – Steady job
Con – Work SUCKS

Pro – Lots of bars (good pro)
Con – Drinking alone makes one seem a bit sad.

I seem to have run out of pros. Guess I’m going to have to save up my remaining bucket of cons for another day….

1 Comments:

Blogger scaryasakitten said...

Hey there muffin, just read your last blog, sounds somewhat worrisome. Might I suggest, what ever cannot be fixed with wine, most certainly should be fixable with vodka.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home