Friday, November 04, 2005

Could I be less productive?

With this whole “I’ve quit, just let me the fuck out” attitude that seems to have taken over my existence, today has been a complete write off. All SAAK has done during this day is read blogs and keep an eye on the cricket score.

As an aside, SAAK has perfected an ALT TAB system in his head where, if nothing important is going on SAAK will read blogs, but look sufficiently busy, as soon as something needs to be done, *ALT TAB* back on the ball. (If it is at all possible to avoid the excessive use of bright colours on blogs that would be great, they don’t look like work related sites).

(Hope the subtle irony of spending the time writing about ruing the time wasting is not completely lost.)

Weekend afoot ….. hope it goes well for all, if you are enjoying your weekend, spare a quite thought for SAAK who enters his second weekend of drinking without smoking .. not conducive to the happy making.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Dude!! This has been my entire freakin' existence for freakin' ages. I am master of the alt-tab (master enough to know you can't fool all of the people all of the time - lucky no one else does anything constructive anyway).

8 weeks is such a long time, I feel bad for you dude. Mind if I organise a hardcore kidnapping while you are at work?

11:07 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Good luck with the not smoking thing hun. I know it's hard. Boredom at work can't be helping either. Join my forum. that will keep you entertained. Shameless plug i know :P

4:51 AM  
Blogger scaryasakitten said...

Adam, my two sisters (who live in small country town in the middle of nowhere where SAAK will be spending some time) have been touting the same SASesque evacuation plan, codenamed “SAAK out of Hell”.

Midwest and Steph, you’ll be completely underwhelmed to know SAAK is now officially two weeks down the non-smoking track *wonders who he needs to kill for a cigarette*

2:08 PM  
Blogger sublime-ation said...

I myself use the apple key W, but that can be freakin obvious, and you do lose your page.
Perhaps we should re-design blogs so they look like word docs, like those fake ones you can get?

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home